5 Ingredient keto smoothie that taste delicious.
No need to give up smoothies on a ketogenic diet.
Learn how to make a keto raspberry cheesecake smoothie that is creamy and delicious.
Blended up this amazing smoothie for a keto breakfast, keto snack or post workout smoothie.
You are going to love this low carb smoothie recipe that is easy to prepare.
With only 5 ingredients you can make this low carb smoothie recipe in under 5 minutes.
This is a family favorite keto smoothie recipe and a weekly recipe on our keto meal plan.
If you follow a ketogenic diet and are looking for the BEST keto smoothie recipe this is the one for you.
Don’t be afraid to switch out the raspberries and make a keto strawberry cheesecake smoothie or keto blueberry cheesecake smoothie.
Get ready to learn how to make this keto raspberry cheesecake smoothie.
How to make keto raspberry cheesecake smoothie
Combine all ingredients in a blender
and process until smooth
Pour into mug
Top with additional cookie crumble if you wish
additional toppings you may wish to add
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Raspberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- 1 cup Fresh Raspberries
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 2 tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 1 tablespoon Erythritol
- 1 tablespoon Keto Cookie Crumbles (process any sugar and carb free cookie)
- 1 tablespoon Cream Cheese
- 4-5 Raspberries
- 1 teaspoon Shredded Coconut
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and process until smooth .
- Top with additional keto cookie crumbles (optional)
- Serve and top with cream cheese, raspberries and shredded coconut.