Pomegranate Martini Alcohol Drinks
Shake up the BEST Pomegranate Martini!
Pomegranate cocktail that is so refreshing.
If you are looking for any easy pomegranate alcohol drink recipe check this one out.
Homemade pomegranate cocktail that you will be making over and over again.
Although this one is shaken you could make a cocktail recipes blended.
No need to go to the bar when you can make this DIY pomegranate martini at home.
Skip the bartender and make your own cocktail.
Perfect anytime of the year – Winter, Fall, Spring or Summer.
This is also the perfect girls weekend cocktail or party alcohol cocktail.
Sit by the pool and relax with a delicious pomegranate martini.
No complicated mix recipe here just a quick simple and quick vodka drink.
Shake up the most amazing pomegranate cocktail with this easy recipe.
This alcohol drink recipe is the perfect addition to your cocktail recipe collection.
Check out this alcoholic drink recipe today.
Learn how to make a pomegranate martini now!
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Alcohol Drink Recipes
How To Make Pomegranate Martini
For a sugar rim, dip the rim of a martini glass in lime juice or water, followed by coarse sugar.
Let dry 10-15 seconds before turning back upright.
Split the pomegranate seeds equally between two martini glasses.
In a cocktail shaker
add all ingredients
except for frozen pomegranate seeds
and shake vigorously.
Pour cocktail mixture over the seeds.
Garnish with a lime wedge.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Alcohol Drinks Pomegranate Martini
- 9 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 ounce whipped vodka
- 1 ½ ounce Pama (pomegranate liqueur)
- ½ lime juiced
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup ice
- ¼ cup frozen pomegranate seeds
- Coarse sugar for rim
- Lime wedges for garnish
- For a sugar rim, dip the rim of a martini glass in lime juice or water, followed by coarse sugar. Let dry 10-15 seconds before turning back upright.
- Split the pomegranate seeds equally between two martini glasses.
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients except for frozen pomegranate seeds and shake vigorously.
- Pour cocktail mixture over the seeds.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty pomegranate cocktail recipe!