Easy Chicken Nuggets
Delicious chicken nuggets you can make at home.
Easy homemade chicken nuggets recipe that you don’t want to pass up.
Simple breaded chicken nuggets everyone will love.
Adults and kids love these – even picky eaters.
If you are looking for a from scratch chicken nuggets recipe this is the one for you.
Perfect for kids dinner, lunch or party food.
Serve with a side of bbq sauce or ranch dressing for a tasty meal.
Get ready for the most delicious chicken nuggets.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Easy Dinner Recipes
Easy Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Easy Buffalo Chicken Enchiladas
Easy Chipotle Chicken Burritos
Copycat Taco Bell Mexican Pizza
2 Ingredient Bagel Dough Pizza
Stuffed Corn Dog Waffle Sticks
How To Make Chicken Nuggets
Whisk together flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and onion powder in a bowl.
Toss in chicken pieces in the flour mixture.
Shake excess breading from the chicken and coat in egg.
Roll chicken back into the flour mixture until evenly coated.
Heat oil in a pan.
Deep fry chicken until golden.
Serve with bbq sauce on the side.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 Chicken Breast Fillet sliced into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 Eggs beaten
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- Bbq Sauce for dipping
- Whisk together flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, and onion powder in a bowl.
- Toss in chicken pieces in the flour mixture.
- Shake excess breading from the chicken and coat in egg.
- Roll chicken back into the flour mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Deep fry chicken until golden.
- Serve with bbq sauce on the side.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Chicken Nuggets recipe!