Easy Fettucine Alfredo Shrimp Pasta
Get ready to make the best shrimp Fettucine Alfredo recipe.
Super yummy Fettucine Alfredo and shrimp that everyone will love.
Easy shrimp Fettucine Alfredo for quick dinner, lunch or make and take to parties or potlucks.
Learn how to make shrimp Alfredo with this simple recipe.
Tasty and delish homemade shrimp Alfredo sauce over Fettucine noodles.
You can’t go wrong with this delicious pasta recipe.
Get those pans and stove top ready to make the best shrimp Fettucine Alfredo pasta now.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Homemade Lasagna Recipe With Cheesy Garlic Bread
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
How To Make Fettucine Alfredo Shrimp Pasta
Heat butter in a pan.
Add garlic and stir until aromatic.
Add shrimps and cook for about a minute per side.
Add cream and parmesan. Bring to a simmer.
Toss in cooked pasta and shrimps.
Season with salt and pepper as needed.
Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Fettucine Alfredo Shrimp Pasta
- 200 grams Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Shredded Parmesan
- 150 grams Cooked Fettucine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add garlic and stir until aromatic.
- Add shrimps and cook for about a minute per side. Set aside.
- Add cream and parmesan. Bring to a simmer.
- Toss in cooked pasta and shrimps.
- Season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Fettucine Alfredo Shrimp Pasta recipe!