Easy Taco Pasta Salad
Easy and delicious taco pasta salad.
Don’t pass up this amazingly tasty taco pasta salad recipe.
Cold taco pasta salad that will please any crowd.
Yummy pasta salad with taco seasoning.
Make for side dishes for lunch, dinner or parties.
Great for BBQ or picnic food.
You can’t go wrong with is this homemade taco pasta salad idea.
Grab those pasta noodles and few other ingredients and make the best taco pasta salad.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Side Dishes Recipes
How To Make Taco Pasta Salad
Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
Toss in all remaining ingredients.
Chill until ready to serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Taco Pasta Salad
- 2 cups Cooked Fusilli Pasta
- 2 cups Shredded Lettuce
- 1 cup Deli Roast Beef sliced into strips
- 1/3 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Diced White Onions
- 1/3 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 2 tbsp Chopped Cilantro
For the Dressing:
- 1/3 cup Sour Cream
- 1 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- Salt to taste
- Whisk together all ingredients for the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in all remaining ingredients.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Taco Pasta Salad recipe!