Easy Pizza Casserole
Check out this pizza casserole.
Easy pizza casserole to please any crowd.
Quick and simple baked pizza casserole.
Homemade casserole dish with this yummy pizza recipe.
Delish recipes for pizza casserole with pepperoni.
This pizza hotdish recipe is perfect for quick dinner or lunch.
Make this easy pizza bake for parties or potlucks.
This is truly a main dish casserole for crowd.
Tasty pizza casserole without pasta.
Amazing pizza casserole with bread that everyone will love.
Great casserole you won’t want to pass up.
Get ready to bake the best pizza casserole.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Pizza Casserole
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Sautee pepperoni, onions, bell pepper, and garlic.
Add chicken broth, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning.
Bring to a simmer.
Take of the heat and toss in bread cubes.
Transfer the mixture to a lightly oiled baking dish.
Top with mozzarella
green peppers, onion & pepperoni slices.
Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350F.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 French Loaf cut into cubes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Chopped Pepperoni
- 1 cup Diced Onions
- 1 cup Diced Bell Peppers
- 3 cloves Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ cup Chicken Broth
- ¼ cup Pizza Sauce
- 8 oz Shredded Mozzarella
- Pepperoni Slices for topping
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Sautee pepperoni, onions, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Add chicken broth, pizza sauce, and Italian seasoning. Bring to a simmer.
- Take of the heat and toss in bread cubes.
- Transfer the mixture to a lightly oiled baking dish.
- Top with mozzarella, green peppers, onion & pepperoni slices.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 350F.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty pizza casserole recipe!