Try this Keto Low Carb Raspberry Muffins recipe for a great addition to your breakfast plans. These muffins are yummy.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Keto Low Carb Raspberry Muffins
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- ½ cup Raspberries
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp. Stevia
- 2 tsp. Baking Powder
- Preheat oven to 180ºC/350ºF.
- Mix almond flour, egg, Stevia, milk and baking powder until well combined.
- Add the raspberries and mix.
- Pour the batter in muffin paper cups.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until golden.