Easy Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Need a delicious recipe for that leftover turkey?
Make this yummy leftover turkey pot pie.
Easy leftover turkey pot pie the whole family will love.
Simple Thanksgiving leftover pot pie recipe.
Creamy turkey pot pie that is super simple to make.
Homemade turkey pot pie with Thanksgiving leftovers.
If you are looking for a tasty turkey pot pie casserole this is the one for you.
Quick turkey pot with puff pastry.
This is for one big pot pie but feel free to make this into individual turkey pot pie recipe.
This one crust turkey pot pie is made with puff pastry, leftover turkey and mixed vegetables.
Top with leftover gravy or eat as is.
Enjoy this baked turkey pot pie for dinner or lunch.
Get ready to make the best leftover turkey pot pie.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Leftover Turkey Recipes
How To Make Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Heat butter in the pan.
Add onions and sautee until translucent.
Sprinkle in flour and roast until slightly browned.
Whisk in chicken stock until sauce is thickened.
Stir in heavy cream, turkey, and mixed vegetables.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Line a baking dish with pie pastry.
Add prepared filling into the dish.
Top with second sheet of pastry and crimp edges to seal.
Make slits on top pastry
and brush with melted butter.
Bake for 30-40 minutes at 425F.
Slice Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
- ¼ cup Butter
- 1/3 cup Flour
- 2 cups Chicken Stock
- ½ cup Heavy Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Shredded Turkey
- 2 cups Frozen Vegetable Mix thawed
- ¼ cup Minced White Onions
- 2 sheets Pie Pastry
- 2 tbsp Melted Butter
- Heat butter in the pan.
- Add onions and sautee until translucent.
- Sprinkle in flour and roast until slightly browned.
- Whisk in chicken stock until sauce is thickened.
- Stir in heavy cream, turkey, and mixed vegetables.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Line a baking dish with pie pastry.
- Add prepared filling into the dish.
- Top with second sheet of pastry and crimp edges to seal.
- Make slits on top pastry and brush with melted butter.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes at 425F.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty leftover turkey pot pie recipe!