Pepperoni Pizza Mac And Cheese
You can’t go wrong with this yummy pepperoni pizza mac and cheese recipe.
Easy homemade mac and cheese pizza casserole that will please any crowd.
Simple pizza flavored mac and cheese that is budget friendly and loved by kids and adults.
Make this macaroni pizza for dinner, lunch or party food.
Delicious pepperoni pizza macaroni bake you will be making all the time.
Oven baked pasta meal with pepperoni, cheese and noodles.
Get ready to make the best pepperoni pizza mac and cheese.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Budget Friendly Recipes
5 Ingredient Meatball Stroganoff
4 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Pizza
4 Ingredient Tortellini Pasta Casserole
5 Ingredient Garlic Butter Pasta
5 Ingredient Teriyaki Ramen Noodles
Creamy Chicken Taco Alfredo Pasta
20 Minute Garlic Beef And Broccoli Lo Mein
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Mac And Cheese
Cook the pasta to al dente and drain well.
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
Add in the garlic, and saute for 30 seconds.
Stir in the flour, and stir until a brown roux is formed.
Pour in the milk and heavy whipping cream.
Mix in the oregano,
pasta sauce, and salt and pepper to taste until the sauce has thickened.
Add in ½ the mozzarella
and parmesan cheese.
Stir to combine.
Stir in the pepperoni and pasta, and toss to coat well.
Spread the mixture into a 9×13 baking dish,
and top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Pepperoni Pizza Mac and Cheese
- 1 lb. Penne pasta
- 3 Tbsp. Butter unsalted
- 2 Tbap. Flour
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 C. Milk
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ½ C. Pasta sauce
- ½ tsp. Basil
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- 2 C. Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 C. Grated parmesan cheese
- 1 C. Pepperoni cut in half
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta to al dente and drain well.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the garlic, and saute for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the flour, and stir until a brown roux is formed.
- Pour in the milk and heavy whipping cream.
- Mix in the oregano basil, pasta sauce, and salt and pepper to taste until the sauce has thickened.
- Add in ½ the mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Stir to combine.
- Stir in the pepperoni and pasta, and toss to coat well.
- Spread the mixture into a 9x13 baking dish, and top with the remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is fully melted.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Pepperoni Pizza Mac And Cheese recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.