Thai Drunken Noodles
Super delicious Thai drunken noodles recipe that will please any crowd.
Easy homemade Thai drunken noodles for quick dinner, lunch or party food.
Yummy noodles with drunken noodles sauce, shrimp and veggies.
Learn how to make drunken noodles with this simple recipe.
You can’t go wrong with this from scratch drunken noodles recipe.
No need for restaurant or take out when you can make Thai food at home.
Get ready to make the best Thai drunken noodles.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
5 Ingredient Meatball Stroganoff
4 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Pizza
4 Ingredient Tortellini Pasta Casserole
5 Ingredient Garlic Butter Pasta
5 Ingredient Teriyaki Ramen Noodles
Creamy Chicken Taco Alfredo Pasta
20 Minute Garlic Beef And Broccoli Lo Mein
Pepperoni Pizza Mac And Cheese
Garlic Bread Lasagna Casserole
Instant Pot Tortellini Sausage Soup
Slow Roasted Tomato And Basil Pasta
Mexican Chicken And Avocado Sliders
How to Make Thai Drunken Noodles
Cook the rice noodles to your liking, rinse under cold water and drain well.
Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
Add in the onions and peppers, and saute for 2 minutes.
Mix in the shrimp, and saute until the shrimp is cooked through.
Stir in the tomatoes,
and green onions, and saute another minute or two longer.
In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
Place the noodles into the skillet, and stir to combine.
Pour the sauce into the skillet, and toss to coat the ingredients well.
Stir in the basil,
and serve immediately.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Thai Drunken Noodles
- 8 oz. Rice noodles
- 12 oz. Shrimp peeled and deveined with the tails on or off
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- ½ C. Chopped onion
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 1 Roma tomato chopped
- ½ C. Matchstick carrots
- ¼ C. Green onions chopped
- ½ C. Chopped fresh basil
For the sauce:
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 tsp. Ginger paste
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- ¼ C. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Oyster sauce
- Red pepper flakes to taste optional
- Cook the rice noodles to your liking, rinse under cold water and drain well.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium high heat on the stove.
- Add in the onions and peppers, and saute for 2 minutes.
- Mix in the shrimp, and saute until the shrimp is cooked through.
- Stir in the tomatoes, carrots and green onions, and saute another minute or two longer.
- In a bowl, combine the ingredients for the sauce.
- Place the noodles into the skillet, and stir to combine.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet, and toss to coat the ingredients well.
- Stir in the basil, and serve immediately.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Thai Drunken Noodles recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.