09Vampire Kiss Jello Shots
These vampire kiss Jello shots are sure to be a hit at your Halloween party.
Simple whiskey Halloween Jello shots that are bit creepy and spooky and super delicious.
You can’t go wrong with these Jello shots for Halloween.
Black and red layered Jello shots to please any crowd.
Easy Halloween Jello shots recipe everyone will be asking you to make over and over.
If you are looking for alcohol Jello shots this is the one for you.
Get ready to make the best whisky vampire kiss Jello shots.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Jello Shots Recipes
How to Make Vampire Kiss Jello Shots
Using a medium bowl, whisk together until the sugar has dissolved the cherry Jello and the
Whisk in the fireball whiskey and the cold water
Pour 1⁄4 of the cherry Jello into a small bowl and whisk in a few drops of the black gel food
Fill the Jello shots about 3⁄4 way full and place the shots into the fridge for 90 minutes
Once the red layer has firmed up, carefully add the black Jello to each cup
Place back into the fridge for another 90 minutes before topping with a maraschino cherry
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Vampire Kiss Jello Shots
- 1 3.5 oz cherry jello
- 1 C boiling water
- 1 ⁄2 C Fireball Whiskey
- 1 ⁄2 C cold water
- Black gel food coloring
- Maraschino cherries
- Optional : 1⁄4 C red sprinkles to sprinkle on top
- Using a medium bowl, whisk together until the sugar has dissolved the cherry jello and the
- boiling water
- Whisk in the fireball whiskey and the cold water
- Pour 1⁄4 of the cherry jello into a small bowl and whisk in a few drops of the black gel food
- Fill the jello shots about 3⁄4 way full and place the shots into the fridge for 90 minutes
- Once the red layer has firmed up, carefully add the black jello to each cup
- Place back into the fridge for another 90 minutes before topping with a maraschino cherry
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Vampire Kiss Jello Shots recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.