Dark Chocolate Dump Cake Recipe
Get ready to bake up the best dark chocolate dump cake. Yummy dump cake recipe with whipped topping.
- 1 box 4-serving size chocolate fudge flavored instant pudding
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 box Pillsbury Supreme Moist Dark Chocolate Cake Mix
- 2 ½ cups crush Oreo Dark Chocolate Covered Fudge Covered Sandwich Cookies divided in half
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 8- ounce container whipped topping
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
In large bowl, add pudding mix and milk and beat for 2 minutes.
Stir in the cake mix. Fold in the half of the crushed cookies until combined.
Add the batter to the pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean. Cool completely, about an hour.
Spread the whipped topping evenly over the top of the cooled cake. Sprinkle the remaining crushed cookies on top of the whipped topping. Keep covered and store in the refrigerator.
Calories: 483kcalCarbohydrates: 69gProtein: 7gFat: 21gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 504mgPotassium: 396mgFiber: 3gSugar: 40gVitamin A: 87IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 187mgIron: 5mg