Easy Breakfast Cheerio Bars
Make the most delicious 5 ingredient Cheerio bars with this easy recipe.
Yummy peanut butter cereal bars with M & M candies – YUM!
Easy homemade cereal bars recipe for the best breakfast, snacks, desserts or party food.
Simple Cheerio peanut butter bars that kids and adults love.
You can’t go wrong with this peanut butter Cheerios recipe.
Tasty Cheerio breakfast bars with M & M candies that are crowd pleasing.
If you are looking for a simple recipe that everyone will love then make these Cheerio cereal bars.
Get ready to mix up the best 5 ingredient Cheerio bars.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Breakfast Cheerio Bars
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
5 Ingredient Cheerio Bars
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter
- ¼ cup Corn Syrup or Honey
- ¼ cup Butter
- 3 cups Cheerios
- 1 cup M&M candies
- Combine peanut butter, corn syrup, and butter in a heat-proof bowl. Heat in 30-second intervals until melted.
- Stir in the Cheerios.
- Pack the mixture into an 8” pan lined with parchment.
- Sprinkle M&M candies on top, pressing slightly.
- Chill for at least 2 hours
- Unmold and cut into serving portions.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Breakfast Cheerio Bars recipe!