Air Fryer Beef Taquitos
Get ready to make the most delicious air fryer beef taquitos.
This easy air fryer recipe is sure to be hit among family and friends.
Simple ground beef taquitos you can make in the air fryer.
No need to be frozen taquitos when you can make homemade.
Yummy ground beef recipe with tortilla roll ups for delish taquitos.
Enjoy taquitos for dinner, lunch, appetizers or party food.
This air fryer taquitos recipe is crowd pleasing.
Get ready to make the best air fryer beef taquitos.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Air Fryer Recipes
AIR FRYER PEPPERONI PIZZA ROLLS
AIR FRYER CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH DONUTS
Air Fryer Copycat Taco Bell Crunchwrap Supreme
Air Fryer Buffalo Chicken Bombs
Air Fryer English Muffin Breakfast Pizza
How to Make Air Fryer Beef Taquitos
Brown ground beef in a pan.
Add white onions and sauté until translucent.
Season with taco spice.
Preheat the air fryer to 350F.
Take each flour tortilla and spread about a tablespoon of shredded cheese in the center.
Put cooked beef mixture on top.
Roll all the way from one end to another and secure with toothpicks.
Arrange taquitos in the air fryer and cook for 6-7 minutes per side.
Take out of the fryer and remove the toothpicks.
Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with salsa on the side.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Air Fryer Beef Taquitos
- 250 grams Lean Ground Beef
- ¼ cup Diced White Onions
- 2 tbsp Taco Spice
- 1/3 cup Shredded Mexican Cheese
- 4 6- inch Flour Tortillas
- ¼ cup Chopped Cilantro
- Salsa for serving
- Brown ground beef in a pan.
- Add white onions and sauté until translucent.
- Season with taco spice.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350F.
- Take each flour tortilla and spread about a tablespoon of shredded cheese in the center. Put cooked beef mixture on top. Roll all the way from one end to another and secure with toothpicks.
- Arrange taquitos in the air fryer and cook for 6-7 minutes per side.
- Take out of the fryer and remove the toothpicks.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro and serve with salsa on the side.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.