Raspberry Margarita Punch Alcohol Drink
Ready for a yummy alcohol drink? Try this raspberry margarita punch. Easy alcoholic recipe for refreshing raspberry margarita punch.
Simple and quick on the rock margarita punch everyone will love. No need for a blender for this cocktail – just a cocktail shaker. Become your own bartender and shake up this tasty margarita punch. Take your margarita game to the next level with this alcoholic punch recipe.
Make homemade margaritas with this simple and quick recipe. Learn how to make margarita punch with this delicious recipe. Tequila cocktail you can enjoy for happy hour, parties, sipping by the pool or just for a tasty alcohol drink.
Get ready to make the BEST raspberry margarita punch.
How To Make Raspberry Margarita Punch
In a cocktail shaker
add all ingredients, except for sparkling water, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
In a glass, add ½ cup frozen peaches and raspberries
and strain cocktail mixture over them.
Top with 4 oz sparkling water and gently stir.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Raspberry Margarita Punch Recipe
- 1 ½ cup Cran-Raspberry juice
- 4 ounce tequila
- 2 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 lime squeezed
- 8 ounce raspberry sparkling water
- 1 cup frozen peaches and raspberries
- In a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients, except for sparkling water, and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- In a glass, add ½ cup frozen peaches and raspberries and strain cocktail mixture over them.
- Top with 4 oz sparkling water and gently stir.
Don’t forget to Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Raspberry Margarita Punch recipe!