Easy Breakfast Quesadilla
You can’t go wrong with this tasty and delish breakfast quesadilla recipe.
Simple homemade breakfast quesadillas that will have everyone screaming for more.
Yummy bacon, egg & cheese quesadilla idea that is the perfect quick breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Great kids party food too.
Easy egg, cheese tortilla recipe that you will make over and over again.
Learn how to make egg quesadillas with this quick recipe.
You are going to love this tortilla with egg and cheese, bacon & spinach.
Plate with a side of salsa or avocado or eat plain.
Get ready to make the best breakfast quesadilla.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Breakfast Quesadilla
Fry bacon in a pan until fat is rendered.
Add shallots and stir until soft.
Add spinach and sautee until wilted.
Stir in eggs until cooked.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Take tortillas and top with bacon and spinach mixture.
Top with shredded cheese.
Fold each tortilla in half and toast in a non-stick skillet.
and serve with fresh salsa on the side.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1/3 cup Chopped Bacon
- 2 tbsp Minced Shallots
- 2 cups Chopped Spinach
- 2 Eggs beaten
- ½ cup Shredded American Cheese
- 2 Large Flour Tortillas
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fry bacon in a pan until fat is rendered.
- Add shallots and stir until soft.
- Add spinach and sautee until wilted.
- Stir in eggs until cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take tortillas and top with bacon and spinach mixture.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Fold each tortilla in half and toast in a non-stick skillet.
- Slice quesadillas and serve with fresh salsa on the side.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Breakfast Quesadilla recipe!