Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
You can’t go wrong with this buffalo chicken pasta recipe.
Super delicious buffalo chicken pasta idea.
Creamy buffalo chicken pasta recipe that is kid friendly and simple to make.
Cheesy buffalo chicken pasta for quick dinner or lunch.
Great gameday food recipe or make and take to parties.
This easy buffalo chicken pasta will be gone before you know it.
Yummy buffalo sauce pasta over noodles.
Quick buffalo ranch chicken pasta bake that is cheap and budget friendly.
Need quick dinners for 2?
Make this tasty and delish buffalo chicken pasta.
Get ready to make the best buffalo chicken pasta recipe.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Easy Buffalo Chicken Pasta
Heat butter in a pan.
Add chicken and buffalo wing mix.
Add stock, ranch, and cream cheese.
Stir over low heat until smooth.
Toss in cooked pasta.
Top with spring onions to serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Buffalo Chicken Pasta
- 500 grams Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 2 tbsp Buffalo Wing Seasoning Mix
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Ranch Dressing
- ½ cup Chicken Stock
- 250 grams Rigatoni cooked according to package directions
- ¼ c Chopped Spring Onions
- Heat butter in a pan.
- Add chicken and buffalo wing mix. Stir well.
- Add stock, ranch, and cream cheese. Stir over low heat until smooth.
- Toss in cooked pasta.
- Top with spring onions to serve.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty buffalo chicken pasta recipe!