Easy Doritos Taco Salad
Are you ready for a delicious taco salad recipe?
Try this amazing Doritos taco salad.
The perfect nacho salad with Doritos.
Easy taco salad with beans and Doritos chips.
This taco salad with Doritos makes the perfect lunch, dinner, side dish or make for BBQ or picnic.
Simple taco salad ingredients that will please any crowd.
Top with sour cream or queso for the perfect dressing.
Quick Doritos salad recipe you won’t want to pass up.
Get ready to make the best Doritos taco salad.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Side Dishes Recipes
How To Make Doritos Taco Salad
Brown beef in a pan.
Season with taco spice and salt as needed.
Slightly crush Doritos and arrange in a bowl.
Top with beef, onions, tomatoes, pinto beans, sour cream, and spring onions.
Add shredded romaine lettuce (optional)
Serve & Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Dorito Taco Salad
- 1.5 cups Lean Ground Beef
- 2 tbsp Taco Seasoning
- 1/3 cup Diced Tomatoes
- 1/3 cup Diced White Onions
- 1/3 cup Pinto Beans
- ¼ cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Chopped Spring Onions
- 7 oz Bag Doritos
- Shredded Romaine Lettuce (optional)
- Brown beef in a pan. Season with taco spice and salt as needed.
- Slightly crush Doritos and arrange in a bowl.
- Top with beef, onions, tomatoes, pinto beans, sour cream, and spring onions. Add shredded romaine lettuce (optional)
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Dorito Taco Salad recipe!