Reeses Pieces Cookies
Try these reeses pieces cookie recipe for a quick and simple yummy dessert for the whole family.
You will love them.
You really can’t go wrong with these DIY Reese’s Pieces cookies.
Yummy candy cookie that is gluten free.
Yes, a gluten free cookie that taste amazing.
Make homemade cookies with this simple and quick recipe.
These cookies make great desserts, snacks, treats or party food.
You won’t believe how incredible these cookies taste.
Bit into those Reese’s piece candies inside a soft cookie.
Get ready to bake up the best gluten free Reese’s Pieces cookies.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Gluten Free Recipes
Gluten Free Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
Gluten Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Treats
Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Toffee Cookies
Gluten Free Cinnamon Roll Waffles
How to make Reeses Pieces Cookies
Whisk together flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
Cream together butter, sugars, and salt in a separate bowl.
Blend in the eggs and vanilla
Blend in the dry ingredients.
Fold in the Reese’s candies.
Chill the dough for at least an hour.
Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
Bake for 10 minutes at 350F.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Gluten-Free Reese’s Pieces Chocolate Cookies
- ½ cup Butter softened
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup Gluten-Free All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- 10 oz Reese’s Pieces Candies
- Whisk together flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and baking soda in a bowl. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, sugars, and salt in a separate bowl.
- Blend in the eggs & vanilla.
- Blend in the dry ingredients.
- Fold in the Reese’s candies.
- Chill the dough for at least an hour.
- Scoop the dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350F.