This Grinch pasta is sure to be a Holiday favorite.
Super fun and delicious Grinch pasta recipe that kids and adults will love.
Easy Christmas pasta idea you will be making all Holiday season.
Perfect Christmas pasta for dinner or party food.
Children love this Grinch pasta just as much as adults do.
Fettuccine noodles with pesto sauce is sure to be a crowd favorite.
If you are looking for a new Grinch recipe this is the one for you.
Simple and quick Holiday pasta you can serve with garlic bread.
Are you ready to make the best Grinch pasta?
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Grinch Pasta
Heat pesto in a pan and toss in pasta.
Season as needed with salt and pepper.
Transfer pasta to a round serving platter.
Carve tomato as shown in the photos and put on top of the pasta.
Dust with grated parmesan.
Serve and Enjoy
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 200 grams Cooked Spinach Fettucine
- 1/3 cup Prepared Genovese Pesto
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat pesto in a pan and toss in pasta. Season as needed with salt and pepper.
- Transfer pasta to a round serving platter.
- Carve tomato as shown in the photos and put on top of the pasta.
- Dust with grated parmesan.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Grinch Pasta recipe!