Easy Pasta Primavera – Budget Friendly Meal
This easy and delicious pasta primavera recipe is sure to be a hit on your dinner table.
Simple homemade pasta recipe that kids and adults love.
Yummy pasta primavera sauce over noodles and veggies.
You can’t go wrong with this pasta and vegetables recipe.
Budget friendly pasta meal that will be loved by all.
No need for Italian restaurant food when you can make from scratch pasta that is bursting with flavor.
This pasta dish is great for dinner, lunch or party food.
Get ready to make the best pasta primavera.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Budget Friendly Recipes
5 Ingredient Meatball Stroganoff
4 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Pizza
4 Ingredient Tortellini Pasta Casserole
5 Ingredient Garlic Butter Pasta
5 Ingredient Teriyaki Ramen Noodles
Creamy Chicken Taco Alfredo Pasta
20 Minute Garlic Beef And Broccoli Lo Mein
Pepperoni Pizza Mac And Cheese
Garlic Bread Lasagna Casserole
Instant Pot Tortellini Sausage Soup
How to Make Easy Pasta Primavera
Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add in the onions
and peppers, and saute for 2-3 minutes.
Stir in the broccoli,
and yellow squash, and saute another 2-3 minutes.
Mix in the frozen peas and carrots,
and minced garlic as well as salt and pepper to taste.
Saute a minute more.
Pour in the broth,
heavy whipping cream,
and juice from half a lemon.
Stir to combine well.
Simmer until the sauce thickens a bit.
Stir in the noodles until well combined.
Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 16 oz. Penne pasta cooked to al dente and drained
- 2 C. Broccoli cut into florets
- ½ Red onion sliced
- 1 Red bell pepper sliced
- 1 C. Cherry tomatoes halved
- 1 Yellow squash chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Butter
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 1 C. Frozen peas and carrots
- ½ C. Chicken or vegetable broth
- ½ C. Heavy whipping cream
- ½ C. Parmesan cheese grated
- Juice from ½ a lemon
- Parsley for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add in the onions and peppers, and saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli, and yellow squash, and saute another 2-3 minutes.
- Mix in the frozen peas and carrots, cherry tomatoes and minced garlic as well as salt and pepper to taste. Saute a minute more.
- Pour in the broth, heavy whipping cream, parmesan cheese and juice from half a lemon. Stir to combine well. Simmer until the sauce thickens a bit.
- Stir in the noodles until well combined.
- Serve immediately garnished with chopped parsley.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Pasta Primavera recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.