Chocolate peanut butter muffins for your weight watchers diet. Who doesn’t like peanut butter and chocolate? Try this simple and easy Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins for breakfast or snack anytime
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Chocolate Peanut Butter Muffins
weight watchers chocolate peanut butter muffins
- 2 cup Melted Halo Top Peanut Butter Cup Light Ice Cream
- 1 Pillsbury Sugar Free Super Moist Devil’s Food Cake Mix
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350
- Line or spray mini muffin pan with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix, melted ice cream and eggs. Using a spatula or hand mixer, mix until well combined. If mixture is a bit thick, add 1 tablespoon of water and mix, and repeat if necessary, until desired consistency.
- Divide batter into muffin tins.
- Bake for 14-16 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean or springs back when touched.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Reply