Want something cool and healthy to eat? Try this Weight Watchers Strawberry Frozen Dessert recipe after lunch or dinner. It’s so easy to make this delicious treat so go ahead and make this Strawberry Frozen Dessert recipe.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Strawberry Frozen Dessert
- 4 cup frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1/2 cup water
- 16 ounce fat free whipped topping, thawed
- 1 cup fresh strawberries
- Add strawberries and water to a blender and mix until smooth. Pour into a large bowl and mix in whipped topping until mixture is smooth.
- Mix in 3/4 of the fresh strawberries and pour the mixture into a freezer safe loaf pan. (Optional step, line the pan with foil in order to be able to lift the dessert out of the pan.)
- Sprinkle remaining strawberries over the top of the mixture. Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight before removing from pan or slicing dessert in the pan.