Like strawberries and muffins? Try this weight watcher strawberry muffin recipe that is simple and easy to make. These are a tasty treat that you can snack on between meals or have for breakfast so go ahead and create these yummy strawberry muffins.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Weight Watchers Strawberry Muffins With Smartpoints
- 1 packet Quaker Fruit & Cream Strawberries and Cream Instant Oatmeal
- 1 banana
- 1 Egg
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease mini muffin tin with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter Spray.
- Add ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Using a hand or stand mixer, thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
- Pour mixture into muffin tins, about 3/4 of the way.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool.