Easy Ginger Chicken Broccoli
Make the most delicious ginger chicken broccoli today.
Follow this simple recipe for this yummy ginger chicken broccoli.
No need for Chinese take out or delivery when you can make homemade Chinese food.
This Asian recipe is better than restaurant food.
Easy ginger chicken broccoli that will please any crowd.
This makes for a quick dinner or lunch.
Make a take to parties for the perfect party food.
You can’t go wrong with this ginger chicken broccoli recipe.
Simple and quick from scratch Chinese food that everyone will love.
Get ready to make this no fail ginger chicken broccoli.
Get those stove tops ready for the best ginger chicken broccoli.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Easy Ginger Chicken Broccoli
Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl.
Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
Add chicken and sautee until done.
Add ginger and white onions.
Stir until aromatic.
Add broccoli florets and stir for 1-2 minutes.
Add sauce and simmer for a minute or until thick.
Serve over rice.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Ginger Chicken with Broccoli
- 300 grams Chicken Thigh Fillets diced
- 250 grams Broccoli Florets
- 1/3 cup Diced White Onions
- 1 tsp Minced Ginger
- 1 tbsp vegetable Oil
- Whisk together all ingredients for the sauce in a bowl. Set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan.
- Add chicken and sautee until done.
- Add ginger and white onions. Stir until aromatic.
- Add broccoli florets and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sauce and simmer for a minute or until thick.
- Serve over rice.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty ginger chicken broccoli recipe!