Get ready to sip on the best copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino.
Simple to prepare mocha frap that you will be making all the time.
Easy homemade copycat Starbucks coffee drink that everyone will love.
No need to wait in line for your morning or afternoon coffee when you can make it at home.
Simple ingredients for this delicious Mocha Frappuccino.
Get your caffeine fix with this yummy coffee drink.
Get ready to make the best copycat Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino.
Check out these other
Copycat Starbucks Recipes
Copycat Strawberry Acai Refreshers
Copycat Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha
How to Make Mocha Frappuccino
Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse on high until well-blended.
Pour frozen mixture into a chilled glass.
Garnish with Reddi Whip and mini chocolate chips.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- ½ cup cold brew coffee
- ½ cup almond milk
- 2 cups ice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 Tbsp espresso chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp cream of coconut
- 1 Tbsp sweetened condensed milk
- Garnish with Reddi Whip and mini chocolate chips
- Put all ingredients in a blender and pulse on high until well-blended.
- Pour frozen mixture into a chilled glass and garnish with Reddi Whip and mini chocolate chips.