This Pasta Fagioli recipe is insanely delicious and so easy to prepare.
Simple homemade copycat Pasta Fagioli you will want to make.
If you love Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli then you will want to make this recipe.
Quick pasta soup recipe that everyone will love.
This from scratch version of Olive Garden Pasta Fagioli soup will be your new favorite.
Serve for dinner, lunch or make and take to parties.
Get ready to make the best Pasta Fagioli.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Pasta Fagioli
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Add onions, carrots, and celery.
Sauté until onions are translucent.
Add garlic and stir until aromatic.
Add tomatoes and roast briefly.
Add stock, beans, macaroni, oregano, and parsley.
Simmer for 15 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper.
Ladle into bowls and top with freshly grated parmesan.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup Diced Onions
- ¼ cup Diced Celery
- ¼ cup Diced Carrots
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 14 oz can Diced Tomatoes
- 4 cups Chicken Stock
- 1 can White Beans
- 1 cup Dried Macaroni
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- ¼ cup Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Grated Parmesan
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add onions, carrots, and celery. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add garlic and stir until aromatic.
- Add tomatoes and roast briefly.
- Add stock, beans, macaroni, oregano, and parsley. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Ladle into bowls and top with freshly grated parmesan.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Pasta Fagioli recipe!