Easy Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Amazingly delicious Tuscan chicken pasta recipe you will make all the time!
Easy homemade creamy Tuscan chicken pasta that will delight any crowd.
Simple from scratch Tuscan chicken pasta that is better than take out or your favorite Italian restaurant.
Linguine noodles with chicken and creamy sauce for a yummy pasta dish.
Serve Tuscan chicken pasta for dinner, lunch or make for parties.
Tasty pasta meal that kids and adults love.
Get ready to make the best Tuscan chicken pasta.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
How To Make Tuscan Chicken Pasta
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
Add in shallots and garlic. Sautee until aromatic.
Add tomatoes and stir briefly.
Stir in yogurt and feta until smooth.
Season with salt and pepper.
Toss in cooked pasta and chopped spinach.
Garnish with chopped basil.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 200 grams Chicken Breast sliced
- 1 small Shallot minced
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 2 Roma Tomatoes diced
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp Crumbled Feta
- 200 grams Cooked Linguine
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 cups Spinach roughly chopped
- Fresh Basil for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add chicken and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in shallots and garlic. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add tomatoes and stir briefly.
- Stir in yogurt and feta until smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss in cooked pasta and chopped spinach.
- Garnish with chopped basil.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Tuscan Chicken Pasta recipe!