Easy Shrimp Chorizo Pasta
The yummiest shrimp chorizo pasta recipe you will ever taste.
Simple homemade pasta with shrimp and chorizo.
Easy Spaghetti pasta noodles with cheese, shrimp and chorizo you will fall in love with.
Delicious pasta meal idea that kids and adults love.
Simple from scratch pasta that doesn’t require you to go to an Italian restaurant.
Make shrimp chorizo pasta for quick dinner or lunch.
If you are looking for a tasty pasta recipe then check this one out.
Are you ready to make the best shrimp chorizo pasta?
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Homemade Lasagna Recipe With Cheesy Garlic Bread
Creamy Garlic Parmesan Chicken Pasta
Fettucine Alfredo Shrimp Pasta
5 Ingredient Bacon Fettuccine Alfredo Pasta
Taco Macaroni And Cheese Pasta
One Pot Chicken Parmesan Pasta
How To Make Shrimp Chorizo Pasta
Heat olive oil in a pan.
Add chorizo and cook until brown on both sides.
Add garlic and red pepper flakes.
Sautee until aromatic.
Add shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Toss in cooked pasta and about a quarter cup of pasta water.
Season with salt and pepper.
Top with grated parmesan and fresh parsley.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Shrimp Chorizo Pasta
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Chorizo Sausage slice
- 1 tbsp Minced Garlic
- 1 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 8-10 pcs. Large Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 200 grams Cooked Spaghetti
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- Fresh Parsley for garnish
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add chorizo and cook until brown on both sides.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes. Sautee until aromatic.
- Add shrimp and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Toss in cooked pasta and about a quarter cup of pasta water.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Top with grated parmesan and fresh parsley.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Shrimp Chorizo Pasta recipe!