Easy Garlic Bread Lasagna Casserole
Enjoy this easy and delicious garlic bread lasagna casserole tonight.
Simple homemade casserole recipe you don’t want to pass up.
Super yummy garlic bread turned into a lasagna casserole.
Make this cheesy lasagna for dinner, lunch or party food.
This lasagna bake is loved by kids and adults.
Quick lasagna garlic bread casserole that is so tasty and delish.
Get ready to bake up the best garlic bread lasagna casserole.
❤️ Check out these other ❤️
Budget Friendly Recipes
5 Ingredient Meatball Stroganoff
4 Ingredient Sausage Breakfast Pizza
4 Ingredient Tortellini Pasta Casserole
5 Ingredient Garlic Butter Pasta
5 Ingredient Teriyaki Ramen Noodles
Creamy Chicken Taco Alfredo Pasta
20 Minute Garlic Beef And Broccoli Lo Mein
Pepperoni Pizza Mac And Cheese
How to Make Easy Garlic Bread Lasagna Casserole
Bake the garlic bread according to the package instructions, and layer in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
Saute the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat until completely browned.
Add salt and pepper to taste, and drain any excess grease.
Stir the pasta sauce into the meat.
In a mixing bowl, blend together the cream cheese,
oregano and salt and pepper to taste until well combined.
Spread the cheese mixture over the garlic bread.
Top the cheese mixture with the meat and sauce mixture.
Layer the mozzarella on top.
Bake for 20-25 minutes and then serve.
Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT 📌
📌 FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST BY CLICKING HERE
Garlic Bread Lasagna Casserole
- 1 Box Texas Toast garlic bread
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 Jar Pasta sauce
- 6 oz. Cream cheese softened
- 1 ½ C. Ricotta cheese
- 1 tsp. Basil
- ½ tsp. Oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 C. Mozzarella cheese
- Bake the garlic bread according to the package instructions, and layer in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Saute the ground beef in a skillet over medium high heat until completely browned. Add salt and pepper to taste, and drain any excess grease.
- Stir the pasta sauce into the meat.
- In a mixing bowl, blend together the ricotta, cream cheese, basil, oregano and salt and pepper to taste until well combined.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the garlic bread.
- Top the cheese mixture with the meat and sauce mixture.
- Layer the mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and then serve.
Do Not Forget To Pin! So you can come back and make this tasty Garlic Bread Lasagna Casserole recipe!
It is the responsibility of the Reader to assure the products or ingredients they use in any recipes from Createyum are allergen-free, sugar free, gluten-free, egg-free and/or dairy-free, Weight Watcher friendly, Keto friendly or Vegetarian friendly for example. Createyum assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatement about products, nutrition, points, opinions or comments on this site. Even though nutritional information is given it is the readers responsibility to calculate points, net carbs & nutritional information. Createyum holds no responsibility for calculations.